Want to drive well-targeted and relevant traffic to your blog or website?
Want to gain exposure for your product or service?
Consider offering a giveaway through LiveHacked.com!
It’s a proven fact that offering something for free is a huge driver of traffic, attention, and sales, whether it’s a product sample, a book, or a service.
If you have something you’d like to promote, a giveaway can be a great way to get the ball rolling. Try offering a free sample of your editing work, or a free WordPress theme, or a few copies of your new book.
Whatever it is, we can help you get the word out.
Team up with LiveHacked.com for your next giveaway. Here’s why:
- Reach. We’re able to promote to thousands of individuals and organizations through our mailing lists, social media platforms, and blog.
- Attention. LiveHacked.com has the unique advantage of being a blog that’s not as much a teaching blog as it is a learning-it-with-you blog. That means we have a blossoming community of like-minded people ready to hear what you have to say.
- Results. When we’ve done promotions in the past, they’ve helped launch books and products to the tops of their respective charts, and for every metric we’ve measured — the promotions worked.
- It’s free. That’s right — aside from whatever it is you decide to give away, you won’t pay us a dime. Period.
Want to get started?
Fill out the form below, but read the “official” rules first:
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse any giveaway.
- We are looking for valuable giveaways that our readers will love. Top-notch design, well-written (and edited) books, professional-level services; you get the point.
- We will try to meet your desired promotional schedule as closely as possible, but we can’t always guarantee specific dates.
- Unless otherwise noted, we’ll run the promotional giveaway as a contest, using Rafflecopter to handle the entries and winners.
- You agree to contact the winner(s) of your giveaway within a reasonable amount of time (2-3 business days) after the contest ends.
- You agree to fully provide the winners with their giveaway prize. If you don’t, we probably won’t work with you again!
- You agree to help promote the contest and let your networks know about it when it goes live.