Kevin and Nick are back! Nick was out with a new baby (yep, totally worth it!), and Kevin was just lazy (or something like that. Nick got to write the description this time around.)
We continue our (long overdue) discussion about story structure and crafting great books. Once again, we wanted to start with a high-level, “birds-eye-view” approach first, then move into some more granular, tactical ways to structure, outline, and craft fiction.
We get into a few specific resources, including:
- Take Off Your Pants by Libbie Hawker
- The DC Comics Guide to Writing Comics by Dennis O’Neil
- Blue Topaz: Machine Helicopter (don’t ask)
- Scrivener. Seriously, go buy this.
- Techniques of the Selling Writer by Dwight Swain
- Announcing: TumThack! The all-new author, self-publishing, and writing hub for awesomeness. Go. Write. Now.
- How to Write A Review On iTunes
Come see us over at TumThack and give us a shout! And don’t forget if you have a question, please send us a voicemail!
Most importantly, tell your favorite podcast hosts what’s up by leaving a review on iTunes!