Today the dudes chat about “compromise,” or how to spend less to get a “minimum viable product,” or MVP. They talk a lot about cover design, and how to make a book cover that works well enough to at least get some attention.
- How to Write When You Don't Know What to Write
- Scrivener: The Ultimate Guide to Exporting
- CreateSpace, Lightning Source, Lulu -- Where Should YOU Self-Publish Your Book: The Ultimate Resource
- The Official Self-Published Book Marketing Plan
- Using Scrivener and Evernote to Write Your Book
- The Definitive Guide to eBook Pricing
- A Fiction Writer’s Guide to Using Real People in a Story
- The Most Perfect Steak Recipe Ever
- Learn How to Structure Your Novel—in Five Minutes!